The Invisibility Jacket The Invisibility Jacket

Haha, chroma key...

Its funny because I did this when I was 10, what are you, 20?

Eh, nothing to new or interesting, just a crappy quality video, with a blue jacket.

343434 343434

Hehe, nice

I like it!!

By the way Fork Clock, he didn't draw the Wonder Woman Clock, I DID!

-Alert Animations - AKA Wonder Woman Clock

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

IT RULES!!

I love the madness series, and I love Douglas Adams books, perfect mix!!

And to the person that reviewed before me, Improbability Drive is something from "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" I suggest you read it coz its cool.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

OOOOOKKKKKK

It was alright, but I've just gotta ask, did you make this or just steal it from ABS (Albino Black Sheep), coz I can understand if you made it and posted it in 2 places (or stole it).

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu 3 &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu 3 <<<

Madness

Sick cartoon!!! Jesus, i have flash, i WISH it was that easy!! FAVOURITE SPRITE CARTOON!!

kirby street fighter kirby street fighter

Pretty good

This was pretty good compared to MY previous work (i suck at animation). Although, i'm quite skilled at flash actionscript so i decided to make a Kirby Street Fighter game (this was ages ago, b4 i saw this) and when i saw yours it inspired me to keep making mine. Thanks for the inspiration through flash!!

Kirby On Mushrooms Kirby On Mushrooms

Kirby High!! LMAO!!

Sweet man, funny and original idea, but the dude b4 me said he didnt know any mushrooms that make u high, he just thinks too much, What i say to him is....KIRBY IS HIGH, THOSE MUSHROOMS DONT EXIST!! It seemed like he wanted to know so he could get high.

But all i say is, great work dude!!

SSBM: 3D Kirby SSBM: 3D Kirby

Made me smile

Its really good animation and graphics, great job!!

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby

Sweet Man

It was great!! Really funny, but 1 thing, when they start eating cupcakes you should make them turn into part cupcake, with like a cherry on their head or something hehehe.

Overall: loved it

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Loved it

I loved it!! Although i realised that you had not animated the sound (the little green box), but that would be torture. I hate all those little sounds, but i loved how you presented them. Great Job!!